Jane Gwyn Robertson Zimmermann Scholarship Application
Instructions for submitting an application for the Jane Gwyn Robertson Zimmermann Scholarship:
Step 1: Complete the Online Application
Step 2: Please copy the following documents and submit them to the Orange County High School Guidance Counseling Center after submission of the on-line application:
- Copy of FAFSA Award Letter/Student Aid Report
- Copy of any Financial Aid Awarded by a College or University
- An Unofficial Copy of SAT/ACT Scores
TIPS on filling out online application:
There are several short answer and essay questions included in the application. It is suggested that you type your responses to these in a word processing program such as Microsoft Word or Google Docs and then copy and paste the responses into the application.
Below is the list of short answer and essay questions:
- List all school activities in which you participated.
- List your volunteer/work experience.
- Please indicate why you have chosen teaching as your career field.
- Please tell us about any other ways you plan to financially contribute to your education if applicable. This can include having a job on or off campus/savings you currently have/ working during the summer, etc.
- How has residing in Orange County impacted your decision to attend a college or university? (1000 words max.)