Teacher Innovation Grant Program
The Orange County Education Foundation maintains a teacher innovation grant program in order to provide resources, inspire innovation, and enhance opportunities for teachers of the schools in Orange County. The program consists of three funds from which grants are awarded to support innovative classroom instruction.
- The Orange County Education Foundation Fund for Innovative Teaching
- The Barbara Hill Fund for Innovative Teaching in Economics and Financial Literacy
- The Ernestine Reid Fund for Innovative Teaching
- The Kathleen Ellington Hargett Fund for Library/Media Center Resources
- The Paul M. Cogar Fund for Classroom Innovation
The Foundation also partners with the Lake of the Woods Lions Club to provide additional grants to support innovative instruction. The Lake of the Woods Lions Club Teacher Innovation Grant Program supports innovative teaching in Orange County Public School classrooms.